Learn how to permanently delete a Google Docs or Microsoft Word .docx file using the iOS Google Docs mobile app on an iPhone or iPad. There are two steps involved – “removing” and “deleting.” In this 3-minute video, learn how to delete (or restore) a trashed file using your iPhone or iPad! This technique uses the Google Docs mobile app for iOS, available for free on your iPhone or iPad. Narrated by the author of Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes.
- Excel 2019 vs. Google Sheets: Which is better for you?
- How to create a new document from a template in the Google Docs app for iOS
- How to permanently delete a file in the Google Docs mobile app
- How to permanently delete a file in Google Sheets mobile app
- How to create a new doc on the Google Docs mobile app
.docx Android Cheat Sheet Chromebooks Collaboration Convert design Docs Dropbox Excel Fonts Gmail Google Apps Google Docs Google Drive Google Forms Google Sheets Google Sites Google Slides Graphics Images iOS iOS mobile app iPad iPhone Microsoft Access Microsoft Excel Microsoft Office Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Word notifications PDF Printing Restore Sheets Shortcuts Slides Social Networks spam Spreadsheets Tips tutorial UX Video Wordpress