About our top-selling Google Drive Book
Google Drive And Docs In 30 Minutes (ISBN: 9781939924315) is a top-selling guide to Google’s free online office suite for the Web, Chromebooks, and Android and Apple phones and tablets. The Google Drive book can be downloaded to a Kindle or iPad, printed out as a full-color PDF, or purchased as a paperback. If you have to quickly learn how to use Google Drive for work, school, or home use, Google Drive And Docs In 30 Minutes is the guide for you — it covers Google Drive’s most important applications and features, including:
- The word processor Google Docs (Microsoft Word alternative)
- The spreadsheet program Google Sheets (Microsoft Excel alternative)
- Presentations with Google Slides
- Google Drawings, which can be used to make simple diagrams and graphics
- Google Drive’s storage features
- Google Drive apps for the iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets
- Google Drive’s collaboration features
- Publishing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online
The second edition of this popular guide covers the new Google Drive basics as well as the updated mobile and desktop interfaces for Docs, Sheets, and Slides. The tone of this Google Drive book is friendly and easy to understand, with lots of step-by-step instructions and examples and nearly 50 screenshots. The guide can be used by anyone with a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
The book also includes instructions for using Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides on iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets. In addition to serving as a solid introduction to new users, it’s a great reference manual for more experienced users as well as for people making the transition from Microsoft Office, not to mention teachers using Google Drive for education and Google Docs in the classroom. It includes a glossary of keyboard shortcuts, as well as sections on document formatting, organizing and syncing files, offline documents, collaboration, and Office Compatibility Mode for Microsoft Office documents.